Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- Emami Limited.
- Antiseptic Cream.
- Hedychium spicatum.
- Santalum album
- Aloe indica
- Azadirachta indica
- Pavonia odorata
- Curcuma longa
- Nymphaea alba
- Acacia catechu
- Yasada Bhasma (Zinc Oxide)
- Tankana amla (Boric acid)
- Dugdha pashana (Talc)
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Useful in minor cuts.
- It is good for cracked heels.
- It is good for cracked nipple.
- It having antibacterial properties.
- It is useful for general skin infections.
- It is useful in softening the thickened skin of elbow.
- It is useful in cracked lips.
- It is a herbal mineral preparation. It contains some magical herbs extracts. Overall it having no mention-able side effects.
- Some person may be sensitive to this. So experimental use must be done before using it regularly.