Boroline Antiseptic Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- G.D. Pharmaceuticals Private Limited.
- Herbal Antiseptic Cream.
- Tankana Bhasma.
- Yasada Bhasma.
- Mineral Oil.
- It smooths chapped lips.
- It cures minor cuts and wounds.
- It softens elbows and abraded the skin.
- It is good for Planter Xerosis or Cracked heels.
- It is good for cracked nipples.
- It cures general skin infections.
- It smoothens the dry skins.
- It is ideal for the use in winter.
- It can be used in the stitches after operations.
- Use in the affected area with you hand after proper hand washing.
- It is purely for external use.
- If the lactating mother uses it in nipples then she should wash the area properly before feeding her baby.
- It is a safe and effective herbal mineral preparation. It is one of the most common antiseptic cream used in India from last many decades.