Fourts B Tablet: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects, Presentation
- Fourrts (India) Laboratories Pvt. Limited.
- Nutritional support for glycemic control.
- Medicated food supplement.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
- Glutamic Acid
- It is indicated as a general tonic.
- It protects the beta cells of pancreas from oxidative stress.
- It helps in glycemic control.
- It improves the insulin sensitivity.
- It is good for the treatment of oral ulcer.
- It improves the hematological stratus.
- It is good for the treatment of arthritis.
- It is a good thing for elderly diseases.
- It is good for post operative recovery.
- 1 tablet daily after food.
* Consult with your doctor for dosage adjustment.
- No known contraindications.
- Avoid in any unwanted complaints.
- It is good combination of multivitamins, antioxidants, amino acids & minerals. You can say an additional support for your diet. So generally no side effects seen. But in exceptional cases some allergic reactions or rashes may seen. Overdose is always harm-full. Otherwise a very safe drug for consumption.
- It comes in beautiful blister packs.