Hairzone Solution (Himalaya): Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Precausions, Presentation
- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- Hair loss therapy.
- Brihat Nighantu Ratnakar.
- Palasha (Butea monosperma)
- Palashabheda (Butea parviflora)
- Prasanna (Rectified Spirit where alcohol content 40% w/v)
How it works:
- The solution having inhabitory activity on hair follicular degeneration, stimulatory activity on hair growth cycle. It stimulates hair growth and increases hair density. Thus the ratio of hair growth and hairfall significantly alters.
- The Ingredients used in the solution having anti-inflammatory action and it reduces the scalp itching.
- It acts as an antimicrobial agent.
- It having astringent and antioxidant activities.
- Hair loss die to different causes such as
- Telogen effluvium.
- Anagen effusion.
- Alopecia areata.
- Drug-induced alopecia.
- After Chemotherapy.
- After Radiotherapy.........etc.
- Diffuse hair loss.
- Hair loss due to itching.
- Hairfall due to dry scalp.
- Spray on the affected area and massage for 5 to 10 minutes and leave for overnight. Rnise in the morning. In sever cases use twice daily.
Route of Administration:
- Topical use on the affected areas.
- No known side effects.
- No significant drug interactions reported.
- Inflammable so keep away from fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Should not be applied on wounds or any operated areas.
- Avoid eyes contact and on accidental contact rinse the eyes throughly with water.
- May cause staining in the clothes but it is easily washable.