Hajmola: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Digestive Tablets.
- Maricha (Piper nigrum).
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Nimbu Juice (Citrus cyminum)
- Shvetajiraka (Cuminum cyminum)
- Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)
- Sauvarcala Laban
- Digestive Disorders.
- Fullness of abdomen.
- Adult: 1 to 2 tablet after meals.
- Child: 1 tablet after meals.
- It is not indicated for those having hypertension.
- It is not indicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers.
- Not suitable for diabetic patients.
- According to ancient classics we shouldn't use Kshara (Alkaline), Salt (Lavana) and Pippali for a long time. I have seen people's dependency on this product, which is not recommended.
- It having Sodium Chloride so patients with hypertension my be symptomatic after consumption.