Himalaya Baby Powder: Ingredients, Benefits, Application, Side Effects, Precausions,
- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- Baby Telcom Powder.
- Bhava Prakash
- Yasada Bhasma (Zinc Calx)
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea)
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Vatada (Prunus amygdalus)
- Base quantity sufficient used.
- It refreshes and cools the skin.
- Keeps baby's skin dry and soft.
- Kush grass extract keeps body cool and refreshes skin.
- Yasada Bhasma keeps skin dry and smooth.
- It also controls excessive sweating.
- It prevents body odor.
- Sprinkle on liberally after baby's bath, after changing nappy and before bedtime.
- Side Effects:
- It is good natural herbal preparation and no side effects reported yet.
- It is hypoallergenic.
- Useful with care so that it doesn't enter too much with breath.
- Keep away from children.
- It may be slippery if fall on the floor so uses with care.
- No known drug interactions reported yet.