Kulatthadi Kasaya: Source, Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- Sahasra Yogam
- Kasaya Yoga Prakarana
- Kulattha (Dolichos biflorus Linn)
- Dashmoola consists of
Bilva (Aegle marmelos),
Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia),
Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
Patala (Stereospermym suaveolens),
Kashmari (Gmelina arborea),
Brihati (Solanum indicum),
Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
Prushniparni (Uraria picta),
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
- It indicated for the treatment of the treatment of cough and cold.
- It is good for the treatment of hiccup.
- 15 ml twice daily after food.
- It comes in a plastic or glass bottle of 200 ml of medicated liquid.