Soumi's Can Mint: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- Soumi's Herbal Products Pvt Ltd.
- Moisturizing Cream (Sensitive Skin)
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Pudina Flower (Mentha piperata)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- White Petroleum Jelly
- Popylene Glycol
- Hard Paraffin
- Microcrystalline wax
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Light Liquid Paraffin
- For moisten the skin.
- Beneficial for those having dry skin.
- Creak sole.
- Creak hands.
- Ideal for winter use.
- It nourishes the skin.
- Though it is a very good product but it is not a complete herbal products. It contains more chemicals than the herbal extracts.
- Few these chemicals are skin irritant and harmful for long use.
*** I personally suggest you for details study of the ingredients before use this product.
- Apply in face and body with your plam by gentle massage.