Soumi's Grow Hair Shampoo: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- Soumi's Herbal Products Pvt Ltd.
- Hairfall & Dandruff Controlling Shampoo.
- Aelovera (Aloe indica).
- Bhringaraj (Wed Elia calendulacea).
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Jaba (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Popylene Glycol
- Sodium Laryl Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Propyl Paraben (As preservative)
- Methyl Parent (As preservative)
- Daily scalp cleanser.
- For nourishing the scalp and hair.
Direction of Use:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Make your scalp and hair wet and apply quantity sufficient shamppoo with your palm and followed by gentle massage with your fingers.
- Keep the foam for 2/3 minutes.
- Then wash with water.
- Luke warm water is considered best for this purpose. For better use daily use is recommended by the company.
- If you go through the compositions one thing becomes very clear that it is not a complete Herbal product. It is a chemically treated Herbs mixed solution.
- Few chemicals having some minor side effects. However the chances of reaction are very less and side effects can be seen after long time use.
- But in individuals these chemicals can be a instant irritant.