Antiseptic Cream (Himalaya): Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Presentation
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Antiseptic Cream
- Accelerates healing and soothes the doing.
- Aelovera (Aloe indica /Aelo barbadensis)
- Five-leaved Chaste Tree (Vitex negundo)
- Almond (Prunus amygdalus)
- Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia)
- Yasada Bhasma (Natural Zinc)
- Tankana (Sodium Biborate)
- Antimicrobial and anti-allergic properties protect the skin from infection, allergies, rashes etc.
- It is an excellent demulcent & emollient properties restores the skin moisture.
- It is good for the minor skin injuries, burns, wounds & rashes.
- It is good for the management of fungal infections.
- Use quantity sufficient on the affected area.
- No known side effects.
- It comes in a plastic tube of 100 gram.