Ayur Slim Capsule: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia)
- Indian Bdellium (Balsamodendron mukul)
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre)
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Mechanism of action:
- It helps in weight loss by inhibiting lipogenesis and simulating lypolysis.
- For the treatment of Overweight
- For the management of obesity.
- It improves the lipid profile and helps in reduction of unhealthy cholesterol and triglyceride.
- It contains lots of antioxidants.
- It helps in bowel smooth bowel movement.
- It can be use for appetite suppressant.
- 2 capsules twice daily after food.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Avoid in lactating period.
- Should be avoided by those who are trying for a baby.
- Not recommended for those having loss of appetite.
- It comes in plastic container of 60 capsules.
You may like to read :