Capsule Beal: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects, Presentation
- The Himalayan Drug Company
- Bale Tree(Aegle marmelos)
- It having anti-dysenteric and anti-diarrheal action for which it is useful in chronic dysentery and diarrhea.
- It having anti-helmintic and astringent property for which it is useful in the management of worm infection.
- It is good for intestinal infections.
- It having antispasmodic and carminative properties.
- It is highly recommended for the treatment of IBS.
- It is used with oral antibiotics for restoring and to maintain the favorable intestinal flora.
- 2 capsules twice daily before food.
- No know Contraindications.
Side Of Effects:
- Safe herbal medicine and safe for pregnant and lactating women.
- It comes in a plastic jar.