Langali (Wolf's Bane/ Glory Lilly): Scintific Name, Synonym, Indications, Dosages,
- Garbhanut etc.
- Gloriosa superba
- It is indicated for the treatment of worm infestation.
- It is good for the treatment of Skin diseases.
- It is indicated for the treatment of leprosy.
- It is good for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- It is used for the treatment pimples.
- It is indicated for delayed Labour cases. Here paste of the plant (Kalka) used all over umbilicus, bladder and vaginal wall.
- It is indicated for the management of retain placenta.
- 250 - 500 mg.
- 3-6 grams for garbhapatana.