Capsule Staminaid: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Side Effects, Contraindication, Drug Interactions.
- Ashwagandha (Withamina sominifera)
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivillanum)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
- Purified Shilajit (Asphaltum) dry powder.
- Saffron (Crocus sativus)
- A super general tonic.
- It is indicated for those having a severe general weakness.
- It is indicated for vigor, vitality.
- It is a very good energy booster.
- It provides stamina and body strength.
- It is useful for those having stressful jobs and family life.
- It gives strength to those suffering from sexual weakness.
- 1 capsule daily or as directed by your physician.
- No known side effects.
- No known contraindication but better to consult with your doctor if you are suffering from any medical condition or going through any medications.
- Consult with your doctor if you are taking blood-thinning drugs like warfarin.