Itch Guard- Anti Fungal cream: Ingredients, Indications, Contraindications
- Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Anti Fungal Topical Cream.
It is a herb mixed mineral added & chemically treated anti-fungal cream. It contains
- Boric Acid
- Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Oxide)
- Ring Worm Infection.
- Tinea infections.
- Dhobi's itch.
- Fisherman's foot etc.
Clotrimazole is a potent antifungal agent. Boric acid having anti septic properties. Menthol having cooling effects and that relives from burning sensations. Yashad Bhasma or Zinc Oxide is a well known mineral formulation that is having healing effects, It also increases the skin immunity.
- Wash the effected area with luke warm water and let it dry. Then gently apply the cream on the effected area. In sever cases you need to take some oral drugs.
- It is a eye irritant. So avoid eye contact
- Avoid in case of broken skin.
- Avoid if there is secondary infection in the affected area.