Livotrit Tablets: Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Side Effects
- Liver care.
- Arogyavardhini rasa
- Eclipta alba
- Boerhaavia diffusa
- Mandur Bhasma
- Andrographis paniculata
- It is indicated for the treatment of infective Hepatitis.
- It is good for liver Dysfunction
- It is good for the treatment of fatty liver.
- It is indicated for the treatment of many skin diseases along with other drugs.
- 1/2 tablets twice/thrice daily before food.
- It safe and secure. There is no known contraindications.
- No known side effects.