Mysore Sandal Baby Soap: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Contraindications
- The Karnataka Soaps And Detergents Limited
- Infant bathing solution
- Sodium Palmitate
- Oleate & Laurate water,
- Sodium Chloride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Tetra Sodium EDTA
- Sandalwood Oil
- Almond Oil
- As a regular bathing solution for your child.
- It is good for the people having tender skin.
- It is good for winter seasons.
- Avoid in case fresh open injuries in the skin.
- Avoid in infected pus forming wounds.
- It is a safe and no know Side Effects.
- People with soap water allergies may develop some symptoms.