Tablet BGR-34: Ingredients,Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects, Presentation
- Aimil Pharmaceuticals India Ltd.
- The Blood Glucose Metaboliser,
- Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes.
- Diabetic complications.
- For Effective grip on sugar level.
- 2 tablets twice a day before 30 minutes of your meal or as directed by your Physician.
- BGR 34 is prepared with plant extracts. This drug is developed by a council of scientific and industrial research (CSIR), Lucknow – India.
- On clinical trials of BGR-34 have shown 67% success rate in getting a good control over diabetes.
- These herbs are non toxic and having almost zero side effects.
- Contraindicated for non diabetic patients.
- No known side effects.