Himalaya Chyavanaprasha : Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications.
- The Himalayan Drug Company
- Bael Tree (Aegle marmelos)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Coomb Teak (Gmelina arborea)
- Country Mallow (Sida cordifolia)
- Indian Long Pepper (Piper longum)
- Small Caltrops (Tribulus terrestris)
- Bhumyaamalaki (Phyllanthus amarus)
- Grapes (Vitis vinifera)
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata)
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)
- Tinospora Gulancha (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Nut Grass (Cyperus rotundus)
- Spreading Hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Cardamomum (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Malabar Nut (Adhatoda vasica)
- White Lily (Lilium polyphyllum)
- Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
- Honey (Meldespumatum)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Ironwood Tree (Mesua ferrea)
- It is indicated for the prevention of recurrent infections and debility.
- It is avdised for promoting energy and fitness among all age groups.
- It is advised for the purpose of nourishment and wellness for health.
- It is widely in General Debility
- It is taken hugely for Respiratory Diseases.
- It improves the Digestive Disorders
- It also acts as an anti depressant.
- It reduces the aging process and keeps us young for a longer time if taken regularly.
- 2-4 years 1/4th teaspoon once a day.
- 5-11 years 1/2 teaspoon once a day.
- 12 years above 1 teaspoon daily.
- It contains honey and thus not suitable for diabetic patients.