Soumi's Anti Wrinkle Cream Review: Ingredients, Indications, Applications, Contraindication, Side Effects,
- Soumi's Herbal Products Pvt Ltd
- Skin care solutions
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Strearic Acid: It is not safe and can cause skin irritation, organ toxicity and neurotoxicity problems.
- Glycol Mono Stearate: It can cause headaches, dizziness, bloating, nausea, vomiting, thirst, and diarrhea if ingested.
- Carbomar: It may cause blur vision, Eye irritation,
- Glycerin: May increases the chances of skin rashes.
- Popylene Glycol: it is safe for use.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is not safe and may cause severe irritation of the nose and throat. Skin Contact, It is highly corrosive.Repeated contact with skin may can cause pain, redness, burns, and blistering
- Alpha Tocopheryl : It is Vitamin E
- Propyl Paraben: It increases the chances of breast cancer.
- Methyl Paraben: It increases the chances of breast cancer.
- It is good for reducing the fine lines.
- It is good for the management of early aging of skin.
- It maintains the elasticity of the skin and keeps individuals more younger in comparison to age.
- Quantity sufficient use all over the face,
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation period.
- No issues described by the manufacturer.
- How far the analysis of the ingredients doesn't look good and It cant be use for a long time.