Tablet. Naplat: The Best Ayurvedic Medicine to increase blood platelet count quickly.
- Baroda Pharma
- Blood Platelet Count Enhancer or Management of thrombocytopenia.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Papaya (Carica papaya) leaves.
- Naplat is indicated for the acute management of low platelet count.
- It is used in dengue fever.
- It is used for the management of low platelet count following chemotherapy.
- It is useful for the management of low platelet count during the pregnancy.
- It is also useful in the management flu.
- It can be used in symptom like excessive bruising (purpura), Superficial bleeding, prolonged bleeding from cuts, bleeding from gums or nose, blood in urine or stools,unusually heavy menstrual flows etc, where the overlying cause may be thrombocytopenia.
- 2 tablet twice daily for five days. Then go for repeat the platelet count.
- No contraindication noted.
- No known side effects.