Kanchanar Guggulu: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Side Effects.
- Sarangadhar Samhita
- Madhyam Khanda
- Adhyay No-7
Each tablet weights 250 mg and that contains
- Kanchanar Tvak 60.24 mg
- Haritaki 12.5 mg
- Bhibitaka 12.5 mg
- Amlaki 12.5 mg
- Sunthi 6.02 mg
- Marich 6.02 mg
- Pippali 6.02 mg
- Varuna 6.02 mg
Ela 1.51 mg
- Tvak 1.51 mg
- Patra 1.51 mg
- Guggulu 125 mg
- It is useful in cervical lymphadenopathy.
- It is used in skin diseases and fistula in ano.
- It shows promising results in the treatment of cyst.
- As per the version of Ayurveda it can be use in
- 1-4 tab (250 mg-1 gram) twice daily in morning and evening with lukewarm water.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- It is completely herbal and having no side effects.