Accuamass Weight Gainer Granules: ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Side Effects, Dosages.
- Natural Weight Gainer & General Tonic.
- Rhizome of Varahi
- Root of Vidari
- Pipli Fruit
- Seba Fruit
- Sarala Heart Wood
- Mushli Root
- Though it is marketing under the banner of Weight gainer but in true sense it is complete natural general tonic the results are mind blowing.
- It can be taken by the persons having autoimmune diseases.
- It stimulates the appetite and more hunger for food indirectly became the cause of weight gain.
- People having the habits of weight lifting and serious body exercise should take this medicine,
- People with sexual weakness can try this product because it contains number of herbs that strengthens the libido.
- People with general disability can also take this formulation for faster recovery.
Accumass Granules Powder:
- Adult: Two scoops of Granules twice daily with lukw warm milk.
- Children: 1 scoops daily with milk..
- Adult: Two Capsules a day with milk
- Children above 6 years of age: One capsule a day with milk.
- Not suitable for diabetic patients for having more sugar.
- It is a complete herbal preparation and having not chemical or degenerated protein. Due non presence of commonly used mass gainer chemicals it is 100% safe and having no side effects.