Pet Safa Natural Laxative Granules: Indications, Ingredients, Dosages, Contraindications.
- Bhava Prakasha
- Charaka Samhita
- Dr. Juneja
- Tirupati Mmedicare Ltd.
- Marked By Divisa (SBS Biotech Unit-ll)
- Effective Relief from constipation
- Black Salt
- Rock Salt
- Castor Oil
- Sodium Methylparaben,
- Sodium Propylparaben
- It is useful in constipation
- It is good for patients having piles or fistula.
- It is good for the people having irregular bowel habit
- It Is good for the people having low digestion power,
- It is useful as a digestive.
- It relives abdominal bloating and gases.
- It is useful in flatulence.
- 5-10 grams with 200 ml warm water at bed time
- Due to presence of salts it should not be consumed by a patient having uncontrolled hypertension.
- Pregnant mother should not use it.