Amycordial Syrup : Indications, Ingredients,Dosages, How it works, Contraindication, Side Effects.
- Aimil Pharmaceuticals India Ltd.
- Uterine Tonic (Tonic for female reproductive health)
- Saraca indica (Asoka)
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesher)
- Leptadenia reticulata (jivanti)
How it works ?
- Amycordial regularizes menstrual cycle by providing herbal nutrients and nutritional essentials.
- This formulation is an extraordinary mixture of anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs and that's why it works great in white discharge.
- Amycordial actually restore ovarian functions and promotes ovulation,
- It plays an excellent role in fertilization by promoting ovulation and plays promising role in unexplained infertility.
- Amycordial normalizes the sex hormone secretions but maintaining a good and sound gynecological condition.
- Amycordial used widely for stress related menstrual disturbances, It works great when give with Tab.Menosa for management of post-menopausal syndrome.
- It is a mixture of different excellent herbs with great nutritional values, these herbs acts as a supplement and revitalizes female body in all phases of life.
- It is a herbal non-hormonal formulation that restores the true balance in sex hormones and keeps the body far from many gynecological conditions.
- It makes the uterine atmosphere so good that the chances of recurrent abortion reduces greatly. But should not be used after conception.
- It is widely used in treating menstrual cramps. Due to improvement in the balance of sexual hormones and overall atmosphere of the uterus the cramps generally disappears after use for few cycles.
- Irregular Menstruation
- Female Infertility
- Delayed Menarche
- Amenorrhoea or an abnormal absence of menstruation
- Dysmenorrhoea or painful menstruation, typically involving abdominal cramps
- It works like magic in PCOS. (Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a condition in which a woman's levels of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are out of balance. This leads to the growth of ovarian cysts)
- 10-15 ml twice/thrice daily for 1-4 months depending upon heath condition and complains.
- If you are diabetic then it is not for you. It contains sugar.
- If having delayed periods by 2-3 months than it may not suitable for you.
- No side effects noted yet.
Picture Credits https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/E14AAOSw3v5Yp-ZT/s-l300.jpg