Mensta Syrup: indications, Indiactions, Dosages, Contraindications
- Dabur India Ltd
- Uterine Tonic
- Grita Kumari
- Rakta Chandana
- Jeera Safed
- Neel Kamal
- Dhataki Puspanjali
- It is indicated for the treatment of menstrual disorders
- It is a non hormonal menstrual regulator with anti spasmodic activity and it is useful in DUB and dysmenorrhoea.
- It is used for painful menstruation complain.
- It is also useful for those having the issues of white discharge.
- 10 ml twice Daily after food for 3 to 4 months.
- No known contraindications noted.