Swarna Guggulu: Indications, Ingredents, Dosages, Contraindications
- Swarna Bhasma
- Suddha Guggulu
- Vanga Bhasma
- Rajat Bhasma
- Naga Bhasma
- Lauh Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Mandura Bhasma
- Rasa Sindur
- It is indicated for all types of arthritis ( so called vata roga in Ayurveda)
- It is used in sciatica, joint aches etc.
- It shows promising effects in paralysis cases
- It is also used in physical weakness and body ache.
- It is indicated for weakness of muscles and nerves.
- It acts as rasayan (rejuvenate) for both male and female due to the presence of gold and ledger.
- 125 mg to 250 mg in the morning and evening with milk.
- Those who are sensitive to sulphur should avoid this.
- Patient with renal disorder should use it with caution.