Tablet. Mensta: Ingredients, Idications, Mechanism of Action, Dosages
- Dabur India Ltd
- Rakta Chandana
- Ghrita Kumari
Mechanisms of action:
- Asoka & Vasaka: Uterine tonic
- Sunthi & Mustaka: Anti Inflammatory action
- Safed Jeera: phytoestrogenic action
- Ajwani & Hing: Styptic and astringent action
- It is indicated for the treatment of menstrual disorders
- It is a non hormonal menstrual regulator with anti spasmodic activity and it is useful in DUB and dysmenorrhoea.
- It is used for painful menstruation complain.
- It is also useful for those having the issues of white discharge.
- One to two tablet twice daily.