Sutshekhar Ras (Vrihat): Indications, Ingredients, Dosage, Safety
Yog Ratnakar/Amlapitta Chikitsa
- Ras Sindur,
- Shuddh Gairik.
- It is indicated in 5 types of Gulma Roga indicated in the classical texts,
- It is indicated in Grahani,
- It is indicated in Diarrhoea,
- It is indicated in Asthma,
- It is indicated in Hiccups
- Used in different chronic diseases of the body.
- It is also indicated in treatment of Hyperacidity & Burning sensation over throat.
- It also helps in indigestion.
- One tablet of 100 mg in the morning and evening or as directed by the physician.
- Barley, Wheat, Moong, Old Rice, Honey, Sattu, Bathua, Parwal & Pomegranate.
- TiI, Urad, Kulethi. Curd, sour substance, fried & spicy food.
- To be taken under medical supervision only.