Chitrak Haritaki: Ingredients & Uses
- Bhaishajya Ratnavali
- Nasa Rogadhikar
- Dashmool Kwath
- It is widely recommended in tuberculosis
- It is used in chronic cold cough and breathlessness.
- It is an excellent medicine for intestinal worms
- it is used in loss of appetite platinums and indigestion.
- 3-6 gram daily in the morning and evening or as directed by your physician.
Cautions & Contraindication:
- It is not indicated people with diabetes.
- Diet light and easily digestible food to be taken during this period.
- Avoid oil red chillies, fried food items during the treatment period.