Brahama Rasayan: Ingredients, Indications, Doses.
- Charak Samhita
- Chikitsa Sthan. 1
- Eranda mool
- Ikshu mool
- Kasha mool
- Shali mool
- Haritaki pishti (bharjita)
- Amalaki pishti (bharjita)
- Til tail
- It delays aging symptoms
- It relieves drowsiness tiredness and give stamina to the body.
- it is used to improve the concentration memory and physical strength.
- It is used as a general tonic for all ages.
- 12-32gram twice a day or as directed by your doctor. during medications light and easily digestible diet should be taken and red chillies and sour food be avoided.
- Not indicated for people having diabetes and cardiac issues as it contains honey and plenty amount of ghee.